facebook-icon-kinkstwitter-icon-kinkspinterest-icon-kinksinstagram-icon-kinks google-plus-icon-kinks rss-feed-icon-kinks

Lazy Day Wear :: Animal motif sweater & Boyfriend beanie

42 Flares Filament.io 42 Flares ×

animal motif sweater, Senegalese twists

*Wearing: PJ by Peter Jensen Sweater (sold out) / F21 Stripe Skirt / Target Tights / H&M Loafers (cute alternatives from Urban Outfitters & Nasty Gal) / ASOS Boyfriend Beanie / Rebecca Minkoff ‘Rumor’ Bag

It’s Friday? This week went by super fast, did it not? I don’t know about you all but this has to be the weirdest winter I have yet to experience in Chicago. It’s almost mid-January, we’ve had one tiny little snow storm and I feel totally warm and cozy heading out the house in just a chunky sweater, tights, and flats. What the what?!

I’m not going to lie, this outfit was very randomly put together, but somehow it seems to work. I recently grabbed this PJ by Peter Jensen sweater at work (I’ve been snatching up some great finds lately!) and wanted to wear it, but wasn’t in the mood to wear pants, and while the sweater is oversized, it’s not long enough to cover my bum so ‘leggings-as-pants‘ wasn’t option. As I was digging around in my dresser scrounging for something (anything!) to wear, realizing how badly I need to do laundry, I came across this skirt in a far, dark corner of my drawer. After beating out the wrinkles I decided this’ll do, threw on some tights, my fancy flats, a beanie (my ultimate lazy day accessory) and headed out the door.

I could literally sleep in this outfit it’s so comfy, but I didn’t…just so you know…though I won’t lie it has happened before ;)

senegalese twists

animal motif sweater, senegalese twists

animal motif sweater

animal motif sweater, senegalese twists

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

20 Responses to Lazy Day Wear :: Animal motif sweater & Boyfriend beanie

1. Stephanie says:

So comfortably chic. I love how unplanned outfits can sometimes be the best.. :)

Steph, Chocolate Laced

2. Stephanie says:

Steph, Chocolate Laced

3. Ashlei says:

Right? It’s the best feeling, haha! Thanks for stopping by, Steph!

xx

4. Stephanie says:

Anytime! I’ll be here often! ^_^

5. Mollie Parks says:

Ahh! Just came across your blog and I love it! Your spunk and great style will definitely have me coming back often.

Mollie, Style of Your Own

6. Mollie Parks says:

Mollie, Style of Your Own

7. Ashlei says:

Aww thanks, Mollie! Much appreciated! I’m spunky, I like that, haha!

xx

8. steph-zn says:

Your pullover is so adorable!

9. steph-zn says:

Your pullover is so adorable!

10. Ashlei says:

Thanks Steph!

xx

11. addicted2etsy etsy says:

I wouldnt change a thing, I would rock every item including your braids So fun. I have to tell you, I wanted those H&M silver loafers, I wanted them so bad, but could never find my size. aaarghh!!

• Ashlei says:

Thanks Cyn! I have to tell you that this outfit was actually inspired by a dots and stripes look you wore a while back, you had on a green & black stripe skirt, a yellow beanie, and sneakers and I just thought it was the cutest!

12. addicted2etsy etsy says:

13. Ashlei says:

14. […] And so I bought them and here they are today! H&M peplum top (similar) / F21 skirt (also worn here) / Truth & Pride leather jacket (also worn here) / Random infinity scarf / Michael Kors bag / […]

15. […] and struggled super hard coming up with this look. This is actually very similar to an outfit you’ve seen here, with slightly different elements. But that is how unmotivated to get dressed I was feeling, my […]

Your comments are always welcomed!

42 Flares Twitter 2 Facebook 0 Google+ 1 Pin It Share 39 Email -- Filament.io 42 Flares ×
$('#button').on('click', function() { ga('send', 'event', 'hellobar', 'click', 'email signup - header', '1'); });